Finance module is the core module that takes care of the financial accounting activities of your organization. Integrated with all aspects of your operations the Finance module of Propel Suite gives you enterprise-wide financial control. The module simplifies the complexities of finance and is highly adaptable and user friendly. The accounting module computes receivables, payables, cashbook, job costing, and general ledger functions with the utmost security and confidentiality of the data it handles. Furthermore, the many reports available in the module facilitate maximum flexibility for users.
Highlights of the Finance Module:
- Cash Flow and Fund Flow Options: Track the outstanding payments and generates customer outstanding statements.
- Vouchers: Vouchers allocation by offline and online methods, voucher auditing through control parameters, voucher notifications, and voucher cancellations.
- Post Dated Cheque (PDC) Management: PDC and recurring PDC, recurring JV facility
- Multiple Cheque Deposit: Multiple cheque deposit facility in a single transaction voucher and also Invoice tracking.
- Reports: Generate Drill down reports and more than 60 different other reports are available to analyze, track, forecast, and budget your finances
- Previous Period locking, Year-End Closing
- Customer Balance: Customisable option to view Customer Balance on invoices
- Service Tax: Customisable option to compute Service Tax
- customer/supplier balance: Customizable customer/supplier balance on screen can be viewed keeping security parameters.
- Cost centre, sub-cost centre facility
- Gross profit analysis
- Auditing reports and Audit trials
- Duplicate Reference number warning.
Can deal with multi-currencies