Propel Suite’s Inventory and Warehouse application is designed to support and optimise warehouse functionality and distribution centre management. It takes care of the Supply Chain activities, integrating the finance module as well as the Freight forwarding module. An easy to learn and implement module with remarkable features and capabilities, it facilitates daily planning, organising, staffing, directing, and controlling the utilization of available resources, to move and store materials into, within, and out of a warehouse. It automates all aspects of warehousing operation and is highly beneficial for SMEs.
Highlights of the Warehouse Module:
- Location control (system automated location transfers)
- Flexible rules for storage management
- Customer level or Item level billing system
- Customisable features for items
- Location Transfer, Cyclic Count and Stock Adjustment tracking
- Multiple Units of measurements with inbuilt conversion techniques
- Space management
- Automated billing adjustments.
- Features to pre-define rates
- Create various MIS reports related to inventory, document and transactions
WEWMS (Web-Enabled Warehouse Management System) is an optional module integrated with Propel Suite. A web-based J2EE plug-and-play application developed for Propel Suite, it is designed to meet the requirements of end customers. One can check their daily stock through the internet. The module is highly secured, as it requires a username and password to access the data.